- This event has passed.
July 24 - August 2
“Always…Patsy Cline” is more than a tribute to the legendary country singer who died tragically at age 30 in a plane crash in 1963. The show is based on a true story about Cline’s friendship with a fan from Houston named Louise Seger, who befriended the star in a Texas honky-tonk in l961, and continued a correspondence with Cline until her death.
The musical play, complete with down home country humor, true emotion and even some audience participation, includes many of Patsy’ unforgettable hits such as Crazy, I Fall to Pieces, Sweet Dreams and Walking After Midnight…27 songs in all. The show’s title was inspired by Cline’s letters to Seger, which were consistently signed “Love ALWAYS… Patsy Cline.”
• Overall theatre seating capacity has been reduced and dining capacity has been reduced by 50%
• If you would like special seating accommodations including socially distanced seats, please call 816-232-1778.
• All seats sold online will be in standard theatre configuration with the possibility of sitting next to another party if you are not purchasing the entire row.
• Our theatre, seating and facilities are sanitized after every performance for your safety.
• Sanitizer and hand washing stations are setup throughout the facility.
• Intermission may be extended to allow for additional time to social distance in the restrooms.
• Masks are encouraged for patrons and are mandatory for all our volunteers and staff members.
• Temperatures are checked for all volunteers and staff members when they report for their shift.
• We ask if you are not feeling well to please stay home.
• Arrival, dismissal, and additional information about the venue will be sent to your e-mail 24 hours prior to the event.