October 2 - October 4
Based on the iconic 1985 Paramount movie which was inspired by the classic Hasbro board game, Clue is a hilarious farce-meets-murder mystery. The tale begins at a remote mansion, where six mysterious guests assemble for an unusual dinner party where murder and blackmail are on the menu. When their host turns up dead, they all become suspects. Led by the Wadsworth – the butler, Miss Scarlett, Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock and Colonel Mustard race to find the killer as the body count stacks up. Clue is the comedy whodunit that will leave both cult-fans and newcomers in stitches as they try to figure out…WHO did it, WHERE, and with WHAT!
• Overall theatre seating capacity has been reduced and dining capacity has been reduced by 50%
• If you would like special seating accommodations including socially distanced seats, please call 816-232-1778.
• All seats sold online will be in standard theatre configuration with the possibility of sitting next to another party if you are not purchasing the entire row.
• Our theatre, seating and facilities are sanitized after every performance for your safety.
• Sanitizer and hand washing stations are setup throughout the facility.
• Intermission may be extended to allow for additional time to social distance in the restrooms.
• Masks are encouraged for patrons and are mandatory for all our volunteers and staff members.
• Temperatures are checked for all volunteers and staff members when they report for their shift.
• We ask if you are not feeling well to please stay home.
• Arrival, dismissal, and additional information about the venue will be sent to your e-mail 24 hours prior to the event.